Craftmatic Adjustable Beds - Our Craftmatic Experience
I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed.Our first was a dual king in 1995.
My husband and I loved our dual King. It worked perfectly. After approximately 10-12 years the bar that raises on the head, on my husband's side, broke. We called the company and they sent two young men to our house to fix it.
They put a brand new heavy duty bar on the bed and while there, totally refurbished the bed and gave us better remotes. I do believe we paid $145.00 for refurbishing the entire bed making a them look brand new. Fast forward to earlier this year. The motor on my husbands bed went out.
Again, we called the company and they sent someone out to replace motor. That took two visits but it was done within a very reasonable amount of time. We were ready for new mattresses. Realizing our beds were now 21 years old, I called Craftmatic and discussed the price of new beds.
We decided to buy a new dual king Craftmatic bed. I talked to sales rep, Peggy. She helped me pick out the bed and mattress that we hoped would be right for us. We are used to a memory foam mattress so we decided on the 10-inch memory/gel foam Craftmatic sells.
The bed came Thursday. The mattress looked much nicer than the picture on my the Craftmatic website. Better yet, my husband and I are both sleeping really good on the new mattress. The first night we were both very restless trying to get used to a new mattress.
After that first night...great sleep. The two young men who delivered our new bed were wonderful. I believe the moving company was called, Manna. Their names were Mike and Josh.
They moved one of the dual twins to our casita and the second one they put in a Uhaul outside our house so we could take it to my dad's. They even helped put the new mattress covers I had purchased on the new mattresses. I called their boss to tell him how much we appreciated their above and beyond effort. In summary, we have had a Craftmatic bed almost 21 years.
We loved our first Craftmatic bed. Yes, we had wear and tear issues twice but both times the company stood by the warranty and fixed the problems with little stress to us. We liked our bed so much, we ordered a second one and had it delivered three days ago. The two old twins are now being enjoyed by two different family members because they still work.
This is our experience. I would say to you...read complaints carefully. A contract is a contract. Everything comes in writing on any purchase one makes.
Ignorance of a contract is not an excuse.
If you do purchase a Craftmatic, I hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed ours.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Dual King Bed
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I ordered a "Premium Large" bouquet on May 9th, 2015 for delivery on May 15th, 2015. The flowers NEVER showed up. My event was Saturday night May 16th...."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS. They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims. The Worst part..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."