I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed.Our first was a dual king in 1995.
My husband and I loved our dual King. It worked perfectly. After approximately 10-12 years the bar that raises on the head, on my husband's side, broke. We called the company and they sent two young men to our house to fix it.
They put a brand new heavy duty bar on the bed and while there, totally refurbished the bed and gave us better remotes. I do believe we paid $145.00 for refurbishing the entire bed making a them look brand new. Fast forward to earlier this year. The motor on my husbands bed went out.
Again, we called the company and they sent someone out to replace motor. That took two visits but it was done within a very reasonable amount of time. We were ready for new mattresses. Realizing our beds were now 21 years old, I called Craftmatic and discussed the price of new beds.
We decided to buy a new dual king Craftmatic bed. I talked to sales rep, Peggy. She helped me pick out the bed and mattress that we hoped would be right for us. We are used to a memory foam mattress so we decided on the 10-inch memory/gel foam Craftmatic sells.
The bed came Thursday. The mattress looked much nicer than the picture on my the Craftmatic website. Better yet, my husband and I are both sleeping really good on the new mattress. The first night we were both very restless trying to get used to a new mattress.
After that first night...great sleep. The two young men who delivered our new bed were wonderful. I believe the moving company was called, Manna. Their names were Mike and Josh.
They moved one of the dual twins to our casita and the second one they put in a Uhaul outside our house so we could take it to my dad's. They even helped put the new mattress covers I had purchased on the new mattresses. I called their boss to tell him how much we appreciated their above and beyond effort. In summary, we have had a Craftmatic bed almost 21 years.
We loved our first Craftmatic bed. Yes, we had wear and tear issues twice but both times the company stood by the warranty and fixed the problems with little stress to us. We liked our bed so much, we ordered a second one and had it delivered three days ago. The two old twins are now being enjoyed by two different family members because they still work.
This is our experience. I would say to you...read complaints carefully. A contract is a contract. Everything comes in writing on any purchase one makes.
Ignorance of a contract is not an excuse.
If you do purchase a Craftmatic, I hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed ours.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Dual King Bed
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "The flooring both tile and carpet is such poor quality that 6 months after move we are having to replace the carpet, a 3,600.00 upgrade. Maracay determined this carpet was..."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "I filed a complaint with South Dakota Attorneys Office just over two months ago. I received a response from them this week 8-8-2016. They told me they cannot Prosecute Cars..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."