Craftmatic Adjustable Beds - Mattress and bed very poor quality. No customer service
I bought this bed for my husband who is bedridden.Cannot sit up without help.
Within 9 months the mattress broke down (I flipped it twice a week) so much he couldn't sleep on it. The edges rolled over and sagged. I had to purchase a new mattresses. Less expensive and much better quality.
(memory foam) I was told I had to pay $300 to get a replacement IF they determined it was defective. Then his remote got damp and no longer worked. I ordered a new one, $125.00, and it took 10 days to come in. The bed is not "adjustable" without the remote.
No manual levers.He laid flat on his back for those 10 days. 6 months later, he dropped the remote out of bed. This time I ordered 2 remotes @ $125.00 each.. they were out of stock.
Waited 2 weeks. Now, 3 yrs have passed and the whole gear shift under the bed has become disengaged and the plastic box cover that keeps it together has broke. Again, customer service is no help. All their employees actually work out of their homes, they don't take your calls if it's a problem they don't want to deal with.
I have requested service to fix the bed. They asked for me to send pics. I sent pics and asked to be notified if they were received and clarified the problem, no answer. I emailed again and asked for a response and a phone call to set a date for service..
I'm still waiting....Craftmatic is a horrendous company I highly recommend people stay away from.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Craftmatic Adjustable Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."