I bought this bed for my husband who is bedridden.Cannot sit up without help.
Within 9 months the mattress broke down (I flipped it twice a week) so much he couldn't sleep on it. The edges rolled over and sagged. I had to purchase a new mattresses. Less expensive and much better quality.
(memory foam) I was told I had to pay $300 to get a replacement IF they determined it was defective. Then his remote got damp and no longer worked. I ordered a new one, $125.00, and it took 10 days to come in. The bed is not "adjustable" without the remote.
No manual levers.He laid flat on his back for those 10 days. 6 months later, he dropped the remote out of bed. This time I ordered 2 remotes @ $125.00 each.. they were out of stock.
Waited 2 weeks. Now, 3 yrs have passed and the whole gear shift under the bed has become disengaged and the plastic box cover that keeps it together has broke. Again, customer service is no help. All their employees actually work out of their homes, they don't take your calls if it's a problem they don't want to deal with.
I have requested service to fix the bed. They asked for me to send pics. I sent pics and asked to be notified if they were received and clarified the problem, no answer. I emailed again and asked for a response and a phone call to set a date for service..
I'm still waiting....Craftmatic is a horrendous company I highly recommend people stay away from.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Craftmatic Adjustable Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."