Craftmatic Adjustable Beds - Mattress and bed very poor quality. No customer service

12 of 28 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds reviews

I bought this bed for my husband who is bedridden.Cannot sit up without help.

Within 9 months the mattress broke down (I flipped it twice a week) so much he couldn't sleep on it. The edges rolled over and sagged. I had to purchase a new mattresses. Less expensive and much better quality.

(memory foam) I was told I had to pay $300 to get a replacement IF they determined it was defective. Then his remote got damp and no longer worked. I ordered a new one, $125.00, and it took 10 days to come in. The bed is not "adjustable" without the remote.

No manual levers.He laid flat on his back for those 10 days. 6 months later, he dropped the remote out of bed. This time I ordered 2 remotes @ $125.00 each.. they were out of stock.

Waited 2 weeks. Now, 3 yrs have passed and the whole gear shift under the bed has become disengaged and the plastic box cover that keeps it together has broke. Again, customer service is no help. All their employees actually work out of their homes, they don't take your calls if it's a problem they don't want to deal with.

I have requested service to fix the bed. They asked for me to send pics. I sent pics and asked to be notified if they were received and clarified the problem, no answer. I emailed again and asked for a response and a phone call to set a date for service..

no response.

I'm still waiting....Craftmatic is a horrendous company I highly recommend people stay away from.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 28 Craftmatic Adjustable Beds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Craftmatic Adjustable Beds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds.
Filing a new complaint about
×